Home Insurance in Brooklyn, Bushwick, Dumbo, Prospect Park, and Williamsburg, NY

You’ve invested a lot of money into your home in Dumbo or Williamsburg, and you need to protect it. Having home insurance is more than just smart, it could prevent you from losing everything that you’ve worked so hard for. Your homeowner’s insurance covers not only your home, but it also covers your belongings inside, such as your bedroom set, living room furniture, and more. Not only that but it also usually includes liability coverage as well for injuries and property damage caused by you to others.

Home Insurance in Brooklyn, Bushwick, Dumbo, Prospect Park, and Williamsburg, NYHow much coverage should you have? What about earthquake insurance, does the policy cover those? What if you live in a condo, or rent an apartment? You have questions, your JNR Insurance agent has all of the answers, and can shop for the best policy because they are an independent agency.

Home Insurance Doesn’t Have To Be Expensive

In order to protect your Bushwick home, homeowners insurance is one of the most important insurance policies you could ever own. It’s important to understand that no two homeowners’ insurance policies are created equal though. Different insurance companies offer different levels of coverage, different endorsements, and riders, and have different conditions and limitations. Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you.

Common Coverages You Find in Home Insurance

There are several aspects to your Brooklyn home insurance policy that you should know about. The first of these items include the house itself, usually referred to as the dwelling. This dwelling coverage is for the replacement of the house itself, not the contents of the house. Next is your personal property, which includes the furniture, clothing, appliances, and more that you use and have in your house. Give your JNR Insurance agent a call today and get your home insured before its too late.

Do Renters Need A Home Insurance Policy?

Yes, you definitely will need a home insurance policy even if you are renting. This again is like a home insurance policy in that it will cover your belongings in your apartment and provides you liability coverage as well. Don’t neglect to cover your belongings when you rent, because you are still susceptible to the same things that someone who owns a Prospect Park home is susceptible to.

Call us today to learn more about your insurance options.

(718) 640-1642